Read Our Blog:
Over 240 volunteers contributed over 11,000 hours of service to Christmas Unlimited in 2017. Volunteers are a vital part of Christmas Unlimited's mission to provide material and emotional support to families in need through our school supply and holiday gift programs. We can accommodate individual, group, family, or court ordered community service volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Data Entry/Clerical
- General Warehousing
- Help with Operation Back to School Distribution
- Help with Holiday Toy Distribution
- Help with special events (i.e. Haunted Brewfest, Ugly Sweater Fest, etc.)
Toy Distribution Volunteers
Christmas Unlimited is currently seeking volunteers for our annual holiday toy distribution which takes place in December. Volunteers ages 11-12 are welcome with a parent or guardian. Volunteers 13 and older are welcome to join us without a parent or guardian. Food, beverages, and snacks are provided for every shift.
Toy Distribution volunteer jobs include:
- Door greeters
- Check-in elves
- Store helper elves
- Check-out elves
- Warehouse helpers
- Shelf stockers
- Office volunteers
Important! Information for Volunteers
- Please arrive on time and remain for the duration of your shift
- Training will be provided at the beginning of your shift
- Dress in casual attire with comfortable shoes
- Dress in layers as the warehouse/office environment can be cold in winter and hot in summer
- No baggy clothes, lingerie tops or bare midriffs are allowed. Clothes with statements or logos that are politically charged, promotes any drugs or herbs, that are sexually suggestive, are not allowed.
- No horseplay, colorful, or vulgar language allowed
- Parking is available in the Christmas Unlimited parking lot except during the annual school supply and toy distribution events. During those events, parking is available across the street as well as along side streets.
If you have questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 719-597-1821 or email.
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller