Read Our Blog:
Volunteers are a vital part of Christmas Unlimited's mission to provide material and emotional support to families in need through our school supply and holiday gift programs. Christmas Unlimited has been of service to the Pikes Peak Region for 92 years. We are proud of our history and appreciate the dedication of our current and former volunteers. We can accommodate individual, group, family, or court ordered community service volunteers.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Christmas Unlimited. We offer the following volunteer opportunities:
- Data Entry/Clerical
- General Warehousing
- Operation Back to School Distribution event
- Holiday Toy Distribution event
Important! Information for Volunteers
- Training will be provided at the beginning of your shift
- Dress in casual attire with comfortable shoes
- Dress in layers as the warehouse/office environment can be cold in winter and hot in summer
- No baggy clothes, lingerie tops or bare midriffs are allowed. Clothes with statements or logos that are politically charged, promotes any drugs or herbs, that are sexually suggestive, are not allowed.
- Please arrive on time and remain for the duration of your shift
- Willingness to follow instructions
- No horseplay, colorful, or vulgar language allowed
- Parking is available in the Christmas Unlimited parking lot except during the annual school supply and toy distribution events. During those events, parking is available across the street as well as along side streets.
Christmas Unlimited will provide
- A safe and purposeful environment
- Food, beverages, and snacks every shift
- Instructions and guidance
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller